Here is a summary of the CCPA-related categories of Personal Information we may have collected about you over the past 12 months, as well as how we use it and with whom we may have shared it. The only kind of Personal Information that Clearview collects from the Internet is photos. We do not collect information about anyone's name, email address, home address, location or any other type of information beyond photos and the links where they appear. We do not combine photos with other sorts of data to link them to a particular person—we only use our search technology to find images that are similar to one another, and the locations they appear online.
Categories and Sources of Personal Information:
- Publicly Available Images from the Internet—specifically, we use proprietary methods to gather images from the open web and from publicly accessible portions of social media.
How this information is used:
- Providing search engine functionality to Clearview users
Who do we share information with?
- Clearview users: law enforcement, security and anti-human trafficking professionals
- Occasionally and for limited purposes and durations, third party service providers can use Clearview’s search tools to assess their accuracy and verify our cybersecurity performance
Your Rights Under the CCPA:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
You can exercise these rights by submitting an access, deletion or opt-out request here. If you would like more information on any of these topics, please contact us at [email protected]